Sidor

onsdag 7 januari 2009

köttbulle!

Today we had a visit from Marco. DJ made grilled chicken with bbq-potato balls, spinach and a delicious salad. Tomorrow I'm going to make swedish meat balls in tomato sauce and macaronis. I really hope the kids are going to like it! Tomorrow is also my first day alone with the little bastards! Moahahaa! And it will be a lots of driving around. I will make it, I'm sure of that!

I have now worked out what the dutch sounds like. If you ever played the game Sims, you will understand. Try to read a Sweedish book meanwhile three other persons are speaking dutch in the same room. I've got in now!

Oh, I love it here!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Jag tror säkert att du klarar det galant
    Puss mamma

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag vet att du klarar det
    mamma

    SvaraRadera
  3. Haha först så trodde jag att du började skriva på engelska för att föräldrarna kanske ville läsa din blogg men nu har jag kommit fram till att så är det nog men tanke på att du kallar deras ungar för devils and bastards. Skratt.
    Nu är jag hemma i sverige och jag möttes av årets och för mig höstens/vinterns första snö.

    SvaraRadera